Qualified homebuyers agree to volunteer time,
not just money towards their home purchase.
Together we build, laugh and form long lasting friendships.
Partnering with Habitat means you are willing to:
- Volunteer a sweat equity contribution
- Support the Habitat Program
- Participate in a homeowners association (HOA)
- Make timely mortgage payments
- Complete and sign annual survey and recommitment letter
Sweat equity contribution is your part in building our community.
There are many different ways to contribute.
Hours can be earned by:
- Attending Classes
- Working in the ReStore and on site
- Doing office work
- Attending special events
Sweat equity contribution after selection:
- 250 hours per qualified new homebuyers (low income)
- 100 hours per qualified resale homebuyers (low income)
- 25 hours per qualified new or resale homebuyers (moderate income)
- Hours can be completed within 10 months