Qualified home buyers agree to volunteer in a one-time equity contribution
towards their home purchase.
Together we build, laugh and form long lasting friendships.
Partnering with Habitat means you are willing to:
- Volunteer for the one-time equity contribution
- Support the Habitat Program
- Participate in a homeowners association (HOA)
- Make timely mortgage payments
- Complete and sign annual survey and recommitment letter
Homeowners invest time, not just money,
into building our community.
Equity contribution after selection:
- 250 hours per qualified new home buyers (low income)
- 100 hours per qualified resale home buyers (low income)
- 25 hours per qualified new or resale home buyers (moderate income)
Hours can be earned by:
- Attending Classes
- Working in the ReStore and on site
- Doing office work
- Attending special events