Corporate Team Building Activities
Our Corporate Team Build Days are a great opportunity for a company to engage employees in a positive team-building activity while tangibly giving back to the community.
Team Build Day Specifics
A Corporate Team Build Day is an 8-hour construction experience for you and your team to work alongside our crew leaders, volunteers, and Site Superintendent.
Build Day Details:
- 7:30 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
- Up to 15 participants
- Donation Levels:
- No experience necessary and we provide all of the supplies
- Must wear hard-soled, closed– toed shoes on site
Team Building Benefits:
- Learning construction while learning more about your team
- Share an experience that you can take back to the office
- Your donation is tax-deductible
- Site exclusive to your team on the build day
- Recognition in Habitat OC publications and social media
- Knowing that your support has a permanent impact in the community through the homes you helped build and the lives you helped change