Our Mission and Vision
Seeking to put love and faith into action, Habitat for Humanity of Orange County brings people together to build homes, community and hope.
- Advocacy for fair housing policies and eradication of substandard housing
- The importance of faith
- Tithing in support of international housing
- Inclusion and diversity
- Excellence in home construction and volunteer experiences
- Respect and gratitude for those who give and those who receive
- Environmental and financial sustainability
ALL ARE WELCOME
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County has an open-door policy: All who believe that everyone needs a decent affordable place to live are welcome to help with our work, regardless of race, religion, country of origin, age, gender identity, socioeconomic status, political views, sexual orientation or any other distinctions. In short, Habitat OC welcomes volunteers and supporters from all backgrounds and also serves people in need of decent housing regardless of race or religion. As a matter of policy, Habitat for Humanity International and its affiliated organizations do not proselytize. This means that Habitat will not offer assistance on the expressed or implied condition that people must either adhere to or convert to a particular faith, or listen and respond to messaging designed to induce conversion to a particular faith.