Keep your home in good shape.
Habitat OC is partnering with cities throughout Orange County to help rehabilitate homes for qualified families.
Our goal is to improve neighborhoods by providing homeowners with much needed home repairs, focusing on health, safety and accessibility.
Take The First Step!
Qualified homeowners in Anaheim may apply.
Qualified homeowners in Garden Grove may apply.
Senior qualified homeowners in Laguna Beach may apply.
Senior qualified homeowners in Newport Beach may apply.
Rancho Santa Margarita
Senior and/or disabled qualified homeowners in Rancho Santa Margarita may apply.
Qualified homeowners in Santa Ana may apply.
Veteran Home Repair
Qualified veteran homeowners in Orange County may apply.
• Must be a homeowner in select cities in Orange County and owner occupy the home.
• Owner must qualify for help with necessary home improvement.
• Property can not be used as a rental property.
• Property must be a single family residence, condominium, townhome or manufactured home.
• Must be willing to submit documentation and qualify based on income verification.
• Must be willing to accept financial responsibility and provide a minimum contribution which will be used to cover some of the expenses for the project.
• There is no guarantee that Habitat OC will have funding available to complete all home inquiries. This program is subject to change and qualifications.
Hear what homeowners have to say about the program and see before and after photos.
Hand-Up Home Repair Program
Phone: 714.434.6200 ext.233
Veteran Home Repair:
Helping Hands Come Together to Help a Veteran Family. Habitat OC & Home Depot Partnership in Action.