HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OC
Thank you for your interest in working at Habitat for Humanity of Orange County. Habitat for Humanity of Orange County is dedicated to creating a world where everyone has a decent place to live. If you are interested in bringing your passion for the mission of Habitat for Humanity to the organization, apply today.
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County is an equal opportunity employer.
Warehouse Supervisor, Santa Ana ReStore
The ReStore Warehouse Supervisor reports directly to the Santa Ana ReStore store manager. This person is responsible for overseeing the donation process, providing leadership to warehouse staff and volunteers and maintaining the warehouse, surrounding areas, and related facilities to ensure organization, cleanliness and safety. This person coordinates the intake and processing of items donated to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. This includes assessing and processing donations as they are received through pick up or drop off acquisition. The individual provides exceptional customer service to ReStore donors and customers. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Habitat ReStore Associates, Anaheim ReStore & Santa Ana ReStore
Multiple positions available at the Anaheim ReStore and Santa Ana ReStore that are responsible for a variety of duties for the purpose of creating and maintaining an extraordinary shopper experience in the Habitat for Humanity ReStores. Duties include operating the cash register, pricing and displaying merchandise, assisting customers, loading purchases, leading volunteers and maintaining a safe and clean environment. They are full-time positions with benefits.
Habitat ReStore Supervisor, Santa Ana ReStore
Join the Habitat for Humanity of Orange County team bringing people together to build homes, community and hope. Our Habitat ReStores in Anaheim and Santa Ana have openingsfor store supervisors. The Habitat ReStore Supervisor directly supports the Habitat ReStore Manager through direction of retail staff to reach sales goals. Goals are met through strong sales focus and with great customer service. The proceeds from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore home improvement stores support our mission of affordable homeownership.
Manage day-to-day store operations:
- Supervise staff to successfully complete daily store functions and activities
- Complete store opening and closing procedure as required
- Reconcile cash drawers and preparing and making daily deposits
- Ensure all product on the sales floor is priced and coded properly
- Maintain inventory control of purchased and donated product working with our materials acquisition staff
- Maintain daily general housekeeping –floors, restrooms, lunchroom, offices
- Oversee and supervise volunteers ensuring orientation, paperwork, and trainings are completed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in management in a retail industry (Home Improvement or construction industries)
- 3+ years experience managing a minimum of 5 employees
- Proven warehouse experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Completes work accurately and on-time
- Organizes work, self, and others
- Manages time wisely
- Communicates effectively and timely
- Professional and emotional maturity
- Computer proficient
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma
- Must pass physical requirements evaluation
This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week and located at the Santa Ana ReStore.
Driver Assistants, Anaheim ReStore & Santa Ana ReStore
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County is seeking qualified candidates to assist Drivers or to possibly drive a company truck to pick up donated goods for future sales in our ReStores. These positions involve daily communication with our Customer Service Representatives to determine the best routes to complete all pick-ups each day. Successful candidates will be presentable and personable, as well as professional. The Driver Assistants will be representatives of the organization, helping to assess donations, safely load donations onto the truck, complete proper donation paperwork, unload materials at the ReStore and maintain the truck each day. Driver Assistants may be asked to fill in for Drivers if needed. These are full-time positions with benefits.
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County offers a benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage; life and AD&D insurance; vacation and sick leave; holidays; flexible spending accounts; 403(b) retirement plan and employee discounts in our Habitat OC ReStores.
Interested candidates should apply to: email@example.com