200th Home Celebration
Building Hope and Building Communities with YOUR Support! Join the Celebration.
Habitat OC's Impact
If you picked up a hammer, got your hands dirty, counted inventory, helped in the office, or served on a committee or the board, you have made history and are a member of the Habitat for Humanity of Orange County (Habitat OC) family. We thank you!
In 1988, a local church donated a small space to a group of volunteers who wanted to build simple, decent homes and offer affordable home-ownership opportunities to limited-income families in need of a hand-up. Today, 200 homes have been built in Orange County and are transforming the lives of families.
The need for affordable housing continues as 130,000 people in Orange County are currently living in overcrowded and substandard housing. Habitat OC continues to expand the ways in which we work together to address the need and improve our communities.
Habitat OC Now
- Repairs homes for limited-income families
- Builds workforce homes for moderate-income families
- Supports veterans and active military families with home-ownership and repair
- Partners with Orange County neighborhoods on community revitalization projects
- Teams with other non-profit organizations and community groups
Let's celebrate the first 200 Habitat for Humanity of Orange County homes! Please join the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn communities to share with us your #HabitatOC stories and stay informed on our celebration, and together we'll get started on the next 200 homes...
Ways to Get Involved
Habitat OC invites you to donate or volunteer. You can give back by:
- Making a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity of Orange County to help build our 201st home
- Shopping or making a material donation to the Habitat ReStore - The Home Improvement Store That Builds Homes
- Volunteering as an individual or group at the Habitat ReStore locations in Anaheim or Santa Ana; Habitat ReStore proceeds fund the build of Habitat OC homes
If you prefer sending a check, please print and complete our Donation Form.