Best Friends Day
Build and bond with your best friends.
Check out the great photos of this event
held in San Juan Capistrano on June 26, 2010.
Be sure to join us next time!
Habitat OC's Women Build - "We'd rather build it than clean it!" - invites you to:
- Learn building "etiquette" - Holler "Look out below!" when dropping things from a roof (accidentally, of course)
- Be ladylike - Haul lumber with the best of them
- Make a fashion statement - Wear the latest in hardhat styles
- Share with others - Make room on the ground for your lunch mates
- Stand up straight - Hold tools safely away from yourself and others
- Get along with others - Create new memories with your best friend and make new friends.
What you get besides a good time and a great feeling:
Two tickets to Best Friend's Build Day
Two Habitat OC Women Build T-Shirts
Two Tool Belts
Two Buckets full of new knowledge to use forevermore.
Cost: $100 for two - all proceeds benefit the Habitat OC Women Build home
What a great alternative gift!
All proceeds go to the Habitat for Heroes & Foundations for Families™ Women Build home.
NOTE: Wear closed toe shoes, comfortable work clothes and bring a water bottle to refill. Habitat OC provides the tools, hardhats and gloves. Be prepared for heat and dirt. Yeh!