Become A COMMUNITY PARTNER
Collaborate with a well-regarded non-profit organization. Fulfill affordable housing requirements. Let's talk about working together to best serve our community.
United we transform
Working together can help eliminate substandard housing in Orange County even sooner. Habitat OC teams up with a wide variety of organizations and agencies to achieve mutual goals. In fact, it can't be done without teamwork!
Schools, Colleges & Universities
Elementary schools have worked with Habitat OC to help realize Luis' Dream. Colleges, universities and high schools maintain official Habitat youth chapters.
- A school of continuing education brings its construction students to the build sites for hands-on experience.
- Chapman University sends pastoral care students to fulfill community service requirements. Students there have also built and auctioned beautiful playhouses donating proceeds to Habitat OC.
Community Service Organizations
Service clubs, sport teams, and action groups find the Habitat OC mission coincides with their own.
• The Anaheim Ducks joined Habitat OC in building a playhouse at The Pond. The playhouse was raffled during a game honoring the families of Habitat OC.
• Community Action Partnership helped install solar panels on homes being built in San Juan Capistrano.
Other non-profit groups share complimentary goals with Habitat OC.
- The Arc of Orange County, which serves people with disabilities, brought volunteers to work on a Habitat OC home in Santa Ana. The home was being remodeled to accommodate a young family member using a wheelchair.
- Taller San Jose serves as a subcontractor for our Neighborhood Revitalization projects.
- United Way provides financial support for non-profits who work with us on their building improvements.
There's so much more we can do together. Would your group like to partner with Habitat OC too? Start here.