Join Women Build
Build homes and hope with the Women Build team.
Our Women Build Program is back, growing in number and accepting new members! If YOU are interested in joining our Women Build team or learning more information about becoming a Women Build leader, please contact Gregory at (714) 434-6200 ext. 246 or Gregory@HabitatOC.org
Women Build Leadership Opportunities:
Women Build Committee Opportunities
- Each committee position (listed below) are recruiting for a chair, co-chair and secretary
- 2 co-chair positions to guide the Women Build Program
- Membership recruitment and development
- Home building-site/construction volunteerism
- Fundraising and Special Event Planning
Read the full position descriptions.
Do you want to...
- Learn construction in a supportive and fun environment?
- Create new friendships?
- Learn new skills related to home maintenance?
- Be an exceptional role model for the other women in your life?
Then join with other women in building a better Orange County!
Women Build-OC is a building club of women who believe in a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Women Build recruits, educates, and inspires women to build and advocate for simple, decent, and affordable housing in their communities. Women Build is not about excluding men, it's about including women so they can learn construction skills in a more supportive environment.
Get involved with OC Women Build:
- Get in the swing by attending a Women Build Leadership Team meeting. These are held on an as-needed basis. Want to come? E-mail the Women Build Leadership Team.
- Become a Volunteer. Follow these volunteer steps then indicate you are a "Women Build" member and "Occasional Volunteer" on the bottom of the volunteer registration page on our automated system, Volunteer UP.
- Learn new skills at one of Habitat OC's Lowe’s clinics. Although currently on hiatus, these are a great place to hone your home improvement skills. Please contact the Women Build Training Coordinator for more information.
- Construction just not your thing? Volunteer for a non-construction position as a Women Build member. Email our Women Build Coordinator for more information.
- Raise your fork and raise money for the Women Build Fund by attending a Women Build restaurant fundraiser. You'll learn when and where you can eat good food for a good cause.
Follow Women Build-OC on:
Check out the Women Build Slideshow produced by Habitat for Humanity International, to see the impact of the Women Build program.
We'd rather build it than clean it!