Become a Faith Partner
Action - the best way to witness. Put your faith into action as a group or individually.
"Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other, let us show the truth by our actions. Our actions will show that we belong to the truth, so we will be confident when we stand before God." I John 3:18-19 (NLT)
Faith organizations join Habitat OC for the mission work. Then they discover there are great benefits too!
- Purpose Driven - Teams work to achieve a specific goal with a well-respected Christian housing organization.
- Tangible and Visible - Building locally, volunteers are able to see the fruits of their good work, the transformation of lives and community improvements.
- Enthusiasm - It's just plain fun working as a team on a Habitat OC build. Joyful faith is contagious!
- New and Renewed - Communicating that serving others outside the boundaries of a sacred building attracts new people and can bring others back home.
- Connections - People who may never have a chance to meet each other in a congregation become connected.
- Spiritual Growth - People grow in their faith and willingness to serve.
- Charity and Patience - Working alongside people of various faiths and personal needs, provides plenty of opportunity to show and experience God's love for all.
- Mission - A partnership can help congregations meet their mission goals.
- Church Growth - Dynamic, enthusiastic and faithful congregations draw others to them and magnify God's love.
If you would like to begin arrangements for your congregation to partner with Habitat OC, contact the Faith Relations Dept.
If you would like to volunteer as an individual (not part of a group of 5 or more,) follow the new volunteer steps.
If you would like to arrange for a large group (more than 5 people) to build on a Habitat OC site, contact the Volunteer Services department.
If you just aren't sure what you need...contact the Faith Relations Dept. We're happy to help!
Visit the Faith Relations page to learn more about Habitat OC's faith-based values and activities.